Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little background.

I have been using Pampered Chef® products for over 10 years, my entire family loves it. In December I finally became a consultant. I'm trying to expand my selling opportunities, with a suggestion by a friend I'm starting a blog for it.

Pampered Chef® was founded in 1980 by Doris Christopher. She was a stay at home mom that decided that she needed better kitchen utensils. The products are professional-quality and there are more than 300 items carried at any time. 80 to 90 percent of the products being exclusive to The Pampered Chef®.

The Pampered Chef® is a BBBOnLine® accredited business.

I love the products! My dream use to be that one day my entire kitchen would be all products by The Pampered Chef®. Someday it will be!!

If you have questions feel free to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment